Are you questioning whether or not there is really a 30 day diabetes cure? The answer is yes. With that being said, the 30 day diabetes cure is not a magical solution. You can’t simply wake up one morning and no longer have diabetes—it relies on dedication to relieving your body of diabetes, and following certain guidelines, particularly in terms of your diet, but also your overall lifestyle.
So now you may be asking, how do I cure diabetes in 30 days? The following is an overview of some of the areas you’ll have to focus on if you want a cure for your disease.
The Matt Traverso 30 Day Diabetes Cure
There are a few different programs that offer a 30 day diabetes cure, but perhaps one of the most well-known is the one created by Matt Traverso. Traverso is a revered medical researcher and diabetes expert, and he compiled his knowledge into an e-book all about a 30 day diabetes cure.
While it is technically known as the 30 day diabetes cure, many people who have followed the guidelines have reported results in as little as three weeks.
A real 30 day diabetes cure isn’t about a miracle—instead, it’s about understanding the lifestyle changes you have to make, in order to enjoy the health and wellness you want. While the e-book created by Traverso is specifically for diabetes, it also addresses a number of other prevalent health issues, particularly those directly linked to lifestyle.
The key to success according to this particular 30 day diabetes cure is all about following a healthy lifestyle, and eating the right foods to address blood sugar issues.
Natural Remedies Used in the 30 Day Diabetes Cure
One of the reasons people are so drawn to the 30 day diabetes cure is because it relies on natural, herbal and homeopathic treatments.
In the past, treating diabetes relied solely on insulin and prescription medications, but a great deal of scientific research came to light in recent years linking the use of insulin to a higher likelihood of developing cardiovascular issues, as well as a higher risk of heart disease and heart attack.
For that reason people began shunning the use of insulin, and instead started looking for solutions like what’s found in the 30 day diabetes cure books available.
What is the 30 Day Diabetes Cure?
The 30 day diabetes cure follows a few key premises:
- Include a number of herbs, spices and other natural items in your diet. One of the most well-known natural remedies for diabetes is cinnamon. This is great news because it tastes good and can so easily be added to a variety of foods and drinks. In addition to cinnamon there are a great deal of other herbs that have been linked to blood sugar and diabetes.
- Eating protein at breakfast is an important component to finding a way to cure diabetes in 30 days. The reason? When you eat protein in the morning it helps stabilize your blood sugar levels, and also help you feel more satisfied for longer—which means you eat less calories throughout the day.
- It’s okay to eat meat. The common misconception is that meat is bad for you, but in reality it can be a good thing to include in your diet on a regular basis, if you choose the right kinds of meat. The best meats are lean and low in saturated fats. With that being said, processed meats should definitely be avoided when following a 30 day diabetes cure.
- Exercise is also extremely important to reversing diabetes. Yes, diet is key, but there has to be a solid balance between diet and exercise for the 30 day diabetes cure to really be effective.
Reversing a Prediabetes Diagnosis
In addition to people who have already been diagnosed with diabetes, there are also people with prediabetes searching for the 30 day diabetes cure.
Some of the key changes that can be made to reverse the progression of diabetes include:
- Losing weight. This can’t be emphasized enough. Obesity is one of the top contributing factors to diabetes, and just by losing weight you’re going to put putting yourself on the right path to avoiding an actual diabetes diagnosis.
- Follow a healthy diet that’s rich in lean sources of protein, vegetables and healthy fruits. Fiber is also important to any diet that serves as a 30 day diabetes cure.
- Skip processed carbohydrates, and instead choose complex carbohydrates that take longer for the body to digest.
- Get enough rest. Not getting enough sleep not only makes it harder for you to follow a healthy diet and exercise routine, but it can also impact how your body uses insulin.
Detoxifying the Body
Ultimately, the goal of a 30 day diabetes cure is to detoxify the body through a simple, easy-to-follow process that’s appropriate for anyone.
By detoxifying the body, you’re cleansing your pancreas, which is responsible for insulin management.
When choosing a 30 day diabetes cure program, it’s important to choose one that’s going to be manageable for your life. You likely don’t have the time or the ability to follow a very complex program, so simplicity is always best, and the program you select should lay out comprehensive, but basic steps that you can easily follow on a daily basis.
Not only can many methods to cure diabetes in 30 days be effective for people with Type 2 diabetes and prediabetes, but they can also lower the insulin dependence of people with Type 1 diabetes, so if you have any type of the disease you could be an ideal candidate to take advantage of a 30 day diabetes cure program.
The only people who may not be right for most 30 day diabetes cure options are those people who have had diabetes most of their life. If this applies to you, it’s best to consult your doctor about your options for regaining your health and living a life without an insulin dependence.